It’s holiday season and you know what the means! Booze, sugar and everything gluttonous. Guess what? It’s okay!
If you want to indulge, do it with happiness, pleasure and sans guilt.
If you are eating and drinking what you consider to be unhealthy but delicious, then please enjoy every single bite and sip. Try to avoid “sneak eating,” a.k.a bites out of a pie box. Instead, cut yourself a slice and savor each crumb.
Here are some tips for staying healthy during the holiday season:
1. Never go to a party/event hungry. Eat a small meal beforehand.
2. Stay hydrated! The more water you drink, the more full you will feel.
3. Love yourself. Be good to yourself.
4. If you break your healthy habits for a few days, don’t let that deter you from getting back on track. Your metabolism needs some extra work sometimes, so don’t sweat it mentally -- but do sweat it at the gym.
5. Dance! If you are going to parties, take advantage of any live music and boogie!